Individual Tax

Individual Tax Preparation services offered by CPAs. Our basic tax preparation fee starts at $149 including efiling of both federal and state returns. You will receive timely, accurate tax consultation and return preparation whether you are looking for convenience in preparing a simple tax return or advice on sophisticated tax planning. We can prepare your federal and state (all 50 states) tax returns accurately and provide timely suggestions on minimizing your taxes. We believe that comprehensive and timely tax planning is the key to lower taxes for individuals. We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify essential tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities

E-File: We are authorized IRS e-file provider and encourage all our to clients to e-file their personal return. We also do not charge extra when individuals chose to e-file their returns. Click here to learn the benefits of e-file.

Mail/Fax/Email: If you are looking for hassle free service for preparing your return. Then we have three options to have us prepare your return. You can either fax, email, or mail your personal information required to file your return. Our turnaround time for preparing your return is only three business days from the date we receive your information. If you need a personal income tax organizer then please email us at

IRS Audit Representation: In addition to tax planning and preparation services, we represent our clients during tax audits by IRS and various state agencies.

Prior/Amended Tax Returns: We can assist you with filing prior year returns if you have failed to file in previous years. As part of current year preparation we review you prior return for free and can assist you with amending the return if we find any errors. In our experience we have noticed significantly high percentage of prior returns not prepared by our firm contains errors that we can correct and file a refund claim.